Learning Programs Refund, Cancellation And Deferment Policy
This page is used to inform website visitors as well as prospective students about our refund, cancellation and deferment policy.
By completing your registration for a course and making a payment of full or installment fee, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
You have the right to cancel your class at any time on the following terms:
- Any course canceled after registration – You need to request the course cancellation 5 working days before the course starting date.
- If you make a request for course cancellation less than 3 working days before the course starting date, an admin fee of 12% of the total course fee applies (which will not be refunded), and the remaining deposit will be refunded.
- MALhub reserves the right to reschedule a course but any rescheduling will be duly communicated within 2 working days of the scheduled commencement of the class.
- Cancellation of a course AFTER the program has started is NOT allowed and as such any kind of refund(full or partial) or transfer to another individual will not be permitted.
- In order to obtain a refund, learners must request a refund in writing via email.
- After a request for a refund has been made (with reasons), the learner will receive an email with a refund form included where they will be required to fill in a few details for their refund to be processed.
- Any refund will take 7 working days to process.
- You’d need to send your payment information to email@example.com
- A student who for some reason(s) is unable to begin a program as at when due and wants to defer to the next cohort can defer.
- A student can only defer to the NEXT cohort e.g you sign up for the Data Science February cohort and can not take the program in February, you can only defer your training to the May cohort and not beyond May. Deferment to any other cohort beyond the next cohort is NOT allowed and a refund WILL NOT be processed for such a situation and the student will forfeit the amount paid for that program.